Monday, August 27, 2007

Dyeing to know you . . .

Some of you know that I went to a dyeing workshop mid-August at the Michigan Fiber Festival. It was a blast!! Anyway, I didn't bring my camera, but a fellow dyer let me use her camera to take some pictures and has just shared them with me. Here is a picture of almost everyones finished products.


100_4089

Okay, you see right were the lady's hand is caressing a yarn? Well, that one isn't mine. My two that you can see are right above the yarn she is caressing. They are the completely obnoxious Crayola Crayon handpainted (yellow, red, dark red, blue, green) and the green fluffy one right next to it. I did a purplish, blue one as well, but that one was still in the works at the time of this picture. I have already knitted that one up into another calorimetry and will post it here as soon as I get a button.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swoon! That looks like SO much fun! (I'm having trouble adding a comment)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jana said...

which yarn is yours?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I guess I should have pointed them out, but I'm really not all that pleased with my handpainted obnoxious one. But regardless, I have updated the post so you can which are mine.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I love the crayon one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home