Friday, June 22, 2007

My "Other" Handpainted Yarn


While my mom was visiting, I decided to show her how I hand paint yarn. (Like I'm a professional. It's only my second skein!) So I made this. It was a lot of fun to do it with my mom watching. She refused to comment in any way shape or form. She was afraid that I would use her suggestion and the yarn would end up sucky.

I really do need to start knitting this one up. It isn't self-striping, so I have no idea how it's going to turn out. But I don't want to cast them on until I finish up my other socks!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Sara! That yarn is GORGEOUS! It reminds me of irises or johnny jump-ups. I can see why you can't wait to knit with it. Sooo....what's it gonna be?

Judy

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home