Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm a slacker and here's my yarn

Yep, I skeined it up WEEKS ago and I'm just now posting it.

All skeined up

But wait! There's more! My mom came to visit a few weeks ago, so I decided to show her how I hand paint yarn. It was fun. I kept asking her opinion and she kept refusing to give it. (She didn't want me to blame her for crappy looking yarn.)

I didn't take any pictures of the yarn painting process this time. But I do have a picture of the skein . . . on a card . . . in my camera. Did I mention I'm a slacker? I'll post pictures of that soon. I'm dying (no pun intended) to get it on some needles. I didn't do the self-striping thing, so I can't wait to see what happens with it. I'm not a fan of pooling and there might be some pooling action with it.

And maybe one of these days I'll list some WIPs too. I only have a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home